Author Topic: New old project  (Read 4615 times)

Woody

• View Profile
New old project
« on: March 06, 2016, 05:20:56 PM »
Hello everyone,
  I'm way behind with this project after two years of work on a Mooney Mite that is now finished.
I'm looking for plans of the Culver.  My wings are done and ready to cover.  The fuselage is not finished but I'm wanting to get to work on it.  Sometime this month I will bring it back to my place to start back on it.  I have a restored and blueprinted Franklin 90 hp motor waiting to be mounted.
Anyone have a set of plans they don't need or are finished with? Thanks for your help! Woody

JoeB

• View Profile
    • Events Decorated
  • N Number: N34793
Re: New old project
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 07:33:27 PM »
Hi Woody,
Any luck?  I saw an ad on Barnstormers recently, someone has plans and parts for sale. 
I'm not sure, is Neal's son not continuing the sales of the Culver STF plans?
Keep the updates on your project coming!  If there is any information you need on the fuselage, or pictures from another Cadet, let me know.
Joe

Woody

• View Profile
Re: New old project
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 10:48:11 PM »
Thanks Joe!
  I contacted Tate but the stuff he has, I have also but I could use the plans but he wants over $1000 for his stuff and won't separate. 
 We are having a big fly in here April 23rd with three bands, aerobatic demo, model airplane demo, craft fair with over 100 vendors and I'll be there raising money for Arkansas Freedom Fund with the Mite.  I emailed Bill but got no response so I did not post.
Come on over, we need Culvers and Mites both to make this a yearly thing.  No charge and we will try to hanger your plane.  Take care  Woody