Culver Cadet Section > Culver General Discussion

Announcements

(1/3) > >>

Bill Poynter:
I've just posted 23 Culver Club newsletters from the 1970's.  It's interesting to note that some of the topics we have been discussing were also of concern then.  The internet has made a big difference in response time.  They had to wait 2-3 months for the next edition to be published.

If anyone has scanned copies of newsletters that I haven't posted, please email them and I'll get them up on the website.  Bill

Bill Poynter:
I just posted a slideshow of the Cadet project that Bill Johnson is working on.

Bill Poynter:
You may have noticed some changes on the website.  All of the info is still there, I've just revamped the menu system in order to keep it user friendly. 
Paul Rule pointed out that the increasing amount of data collecting on the site was soon going to require too many items on the main menu.  Some of the links that were on the main page are now in sub-menus. 
This is a work in progress, so if anyone has a suggestion, let me know.  Also, we should soon have more Cadet drawings posted.

Bill Poynter:
I posted several Cadet STF drawings from Neal LaFrance on the website this evening.

Bill Poynter:
I've posted the FAA Airworthiness and Registration files for N20989 on the website.  This is serial number 100.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version