Author Topic: Fabric work  (Read 6660 times)

Woody

• View Profile
Fabric work
« on: November 18, 2017, 04:42:33 PM »
  Hi Everyone,
    We have been working at a steady pace on the fabric work on the Culver.  Life sometimes gets in the way but we continue on. We are finished with everything but the fuselage. That is starting this next week.  I still have a bulkhead to place and install. When that is finished, we will start the assembly.  Spring time is looking really good right now!  Keep at it as it has taken me several years to get to this point!

Culver Dreamer

• View Profile
Re: Fabric work
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 12:41:59 AM »
Hi Woody
It’s spring now. How is the progress of your airplane? Any pictures to update us ?
Mark

Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 09:06:03 PM »
We are continuing to work on the fabric.  We have three coats of primer on now.  We will start on the fuselage soon.  I am selling the Mooney Mite so some time is going into that also.  It looks like we will be late spring to mid summer before we are finished.  We are behind with our progress but things are turning out wonderful so far.

Tim Lunceford

• View Profile
  • N Number: 18064 41726 41722
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 01:23:19 PM »
Woody,  what process are you using on the fuselage?  Tim

Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 10:54:12 PM »
Airtec which is in Jacksonville Arkansas.  Less work and looks better to me.

Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 05:41:14 PM »
Hey Folks!
  Well, life got in the way and the Culver is up for sale.  Fuselage needs work and it is ready to go together!  My eyes took a dive from surgery so ---  I have everything including the original engine (Franklin 199E3) fully restored with prop.\.  Everything there and wings and tail has been covered and primed with ceconite 102 All logs and complete history.  Asking $12,000 Woody